The FA Cup is well and truly up and running with the third round getting underway this weekend.
We’ve already seen numerous dramatic ties through the qualifying rounds and the first and second round proper, but it’s now that England’s elite clubs will start to make their mark.
Clubs up and down the country have their sights set on winning the FA CupGetty Images – Getty
The third round is bound to bring an upset or two which means that Sunday’s fourth round draw is an event not to be missed as the journey to the final starts to take shape.
Leicester secured the trophy last year, but who has the best chance of reaching the showpiece event this time?
Here’s what you need to know ahead of the fourth round draw.
FA Cup fourth round draw: Date and time
The FA Cup fourth round draw is due to take place on Sunday, January 9 at Wembley Stadium.
It will get underway at approximately 4.50pm following the tie between West Ham and Leeds.
Former England goalkeeper David James and Arsenal Women and England international Leah Williamson will be making the draw.
Leicester won the FA Cup for the first time last season with a memorable 1-0 triumph over Chelsea last yearAFP
FA Cup fourth round draw: How to follow
The fourth round draw will be live on talkSPORT.
It will be immediately followed by our live coverage of Nottingham Forest v Arsenal from the City Ground.
To tune in to talkSPORT or talkSPORT 2, click HERE for the live stream.
- App iPhone – Download from the Apple store
- Android – Download from Google Play
- Radio – talkSPORT is available across the United Kingdom via DAB digital radio and on 1089 or 1053 AM
- TV – Listen to talkSPORT through your TV on the following channels: Sky: Channel 0108 Virgin Media: Channel 927 Freeview: Channel 723 Freesat: Channel 731
FA Cup fourth round draw: Fixture dates
Fixtures for the fourth round are due to take place between Friday, February 4 and Monday, February 7.
Specific dates and times for fixtures will be decided nearer the time.
Clubs who progress to the fifth round will pick up a total of £90,000 in prize money.
Wembley Stadium will host the FA Cup fourth round drawGetty Images
FA Cup fourth round draw: Ball numbers
1. Boreham Wood or AFC Wimbledon
2. Yeovil Town or AFC Bournemouth
3. Stoke City or Leyton Orient
4. Swansea City or Southampton
5. Chelsea or Chesterfield
6. Liverpool or Shrewsbury Town
7. Cardiff City or Preston North End
8. Coventry City or Derby County
9. Burnley or Huddersfield Town
10. West Bromwich Albion or Brighton & Hove Albion
11. Kidderminster Harriers or Reading
12. Leicester City or Watford
13. Mansfield Town or Middlesbrough
14. Hartlepool United or Blackpool
15. Hull City or Everton
16. Bristol City or Fulham
17. Tottenham Hotspur or Morecambe
18. Millwall or Crystal Palace
19. Port Vale or Brentford
20. Manchester City
21. Wigan Athletic or Blackburn Rovers
22. Luton Town or Harrogate Town
23. Birmingham City or Plymouth Argyle
24. Manchester United or Aston Villa
25. Wolverhampton Wanderers or Sheffield United
26. Newcastle United or Cambridge United
27. Barnsley or Barrow
28. Peterborough United or Bristol Rovers
29. West Ham United or Leeds United
30. Queens Park Rangers or Rotherham United
31. Charlton Athletic or Norwich City
32. Nottingham Forest or Arsenal